Welcome at our Acarbio youthwork toolbox for youth workers and volunteers!
Youth work is multi-dimansional. You need pedagogy and methods, grafic content creation, project management, participation and stakeholder involvement, and much more.
Therefore we want to link and share here tools that we both created or discovered and found very useful! It includes non formal educational methods, graphic content tipps, and more.
DO A WORKSHOP.
Educational guides for workshops with young people by youth workers:
- Together, diverse, outdoors – Outdoor education to promote diversity and inclusion: here
- BREADucation – A workshop about bread, cereals and more: here
- Re-NEWed Spaces – Reclaiming abandoned public spaces in your city: here
- Laughing workshops: here
- Eco-Building workshops: here and here
Video tutorials for workshops:
- BREADucation – International recipes about bread: here
- Make it local – Making international local products: here
You want to create a nice poster or video, but have few experience in professioal programms? There are solutions!
- Create POSTERS; INVITATIONS; or INSTAGRAM STORIES:
- Easy use VIDEO making plattforms:
The Amalfi Coast
APPS AND WEBSITES FOR YOUTHWORK.
Do you look for more apps that can be useful?
- KAHOOT: Life quizzes with your smartphone
- PINTEREST: Creative ideas for home arts and crafts, paper work, or upcycling
- SALTO Toolbox: More non formal education from Erasmus+ Projects: here
- SLIDO: Instant surveys for your smartphone